Note: Kindly quote your Name to the Bank when making payment through ECS / NEFT to our Bank Account and send the payment details advice (Mandatory) to us for confirmation of the payment .
The members derive the immense benefit of networking with the Co-professionals in the field in India and also abroad. Besides they also have opportunities for:
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest development in the continually change in training & development field.
- Keeping abreast of experiments and experiences of other professionals in the country.
- Participating in an All-India forum for exchange of ideas, views and information.
- Securing valuable support of experienced professionals in specific tasks of training & development.
- Having access to opportunities to contribute to professional activities.
- Participating in national Conventions and Seminars/ Training Programmes at concessional fee.
- Receiving ISTD News, the quarterly Newsletter, on the Society's activities.
- Receiving other ISTD publications at a special discount.
- Participation in Conferences of IFTDO, ARTDO and ASTD at concessional rates.
- Participate in the activities of the society and any of it's chapters or to use it's library, research and training materials, films, aids and equipment with or without charges, as may be determined by national council of the society.
- Individual/Institutional/Life Members are entitled to vote/contest in the annual election of ISTD. Entitlement subject to validity.
- Associate members and Honorary members will not be entitled to vote/contest.
For the convenience of the members individual and also institutional, the annual subscription can be commuted to a life subscription. This life membership entitles the individual members for:
- A Photo Identity Card / Smart Card as a Life Member.
- Certificate of life membership issued to life members.
*Payment should be made by Cheque/DD in favour of "Indian Society for Training & Development, New Delhi" (A/C Payee). For outstation cheque, please add Rs. 50/- extra except at par cheque.
* Payment can also be made through on line. Bank details are given below:
The detail of new membership fee w.e.f. from 1st April, 2018 is given under:
|CATEGORY||ENTRANCE FEES (Rs)||SUBSCRIPTION FEESÂ (Rs)||GST 18% (Rs.)||TOTAL FEES WITH 18% GST (Rs.)|
|Half Year (Oct-March)||300/-||500/-||144/-||944/-|
|Half Year (Oct-March)||3000/-||5000/-||1,440/-||9440/-|
The detail of Annual renewal fee of membership w.e.f. from 1st April, 2018 is given under:
|CATEGORY||SUBSCRIPTION FEE (Rs)||GST 18% (Rs)||TOTAL FEES with GST (Rs.)|
|Half Year (Oct-March)||500/-||90/-||590/-|
|Conversion fee for Annual Membership to Life Membership||7500/-||1350/-||8,850/-|
|Conversion fee for Annual Institutional Membership to Permanent Membership||3750/-||675/-||4,425/-|
|Half Year (Oct-March)||5000/-||900/-||5,900/-|
National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) Mandate Form
|Name of the Account||:||Indian Society for Training & Development|
|Name of the Bank||:||INDIAN BANK|
|Name of the Branch||:||Mehrauli Institutional Area Branch|
|Address||:||Mehrauli Institutional Area, Katwaria Sarai New Delhi-110016|
|City Name||:||New Delhi|
|Telephone No||:||011- 2696 2276/ 2685 7001|
|NEFT/ IFSC / RTGS Code||:||IDIB 000 M089|
|9-digit MICR code||:||1 1 0 0 1 9 0 1 8|
|Type of the account||:||Savings Bank Account|
|Account Number||:||40 50 39 697|
|Telephone No||:||26867710 / 26857157 / 26519498|